- Established by the founder and promoter YBhg Datuk Wira Noormustafa Kamal Bin Yahya and incorporated in Malaysia under the Companies Act, 1965 on 13 March 2000.
- Port Limit of Kuala Sungai Linggi Port was gazetted under P.U.(B) 208 on 2006 by Ministry of Transport.
- Acquired two (2) harbour tugs, TAG NUR SATU and TAG NUR DUA and one (1) Utility Self Propelled Barge, TAG ALYA
- Successfully conducted first Ship to Ship (“STS“) Operation at Kuala Sungai Linggi Port.
- Successfully completed first Liquified Petroleum Gas (“LPG”) STS Operation (Break Bulking) for PETRONAS.
- Supporting role as Port of Refuge for distress vessel which collided with a bulk carrier about 20 nautical miles off Port Dickson, Malacca Strait on passage to Singapore.
- Successfully performed first Very Large Crude Carrier (“VLCC”) to VLCC STS Operation at Kuala Sungai Linggi Port.
- Acquired another one (1) harbour tug, namely TAG NUR TIGA.
- Implementation and accreditation of ISO 9001:2008
- The first Ultra Large Crude Carrier (“ULCC”), namely TI Europe calling for Kuala Sungai Linggi to perform STS Operation and stayed at port as Floater.
- Acquired another one (1) harbour tug, namely TAG NUR 9.
- Successfully completed the first Liquified Natural Gas (“LNG”) STS Operation for Gazprom and Vitol.
- Acquired another three (3) harbour tugs, namely TAG NUR 10, TAG NUR 11 and TAG NUR 12.
- Construct and acquired a newly built Landing Craft Tank (“LCT”)
- Officially awarded by Ministry of Transport as Port Operator of Kuala Sungai Linggi Port
- The official launch of Kuala Linggi International Port (“KLIP”) as an Industrial Port, Bunkering Hub and Port of Refuge.
- The official launch of MAL 5230 Chart.
- Acquired another one (2) harbour tugs, namely TAG NUR 20 and TAG NUR 21.
- Development of integrated marine Infrastructure and facilities to interface the existing offshore and onshore services and transform KLIP into a world class leading global green industrial hub for Oil & Gas and maritime services.